Monday, January 9, 2012

eyeball wreath

Spooky Eyeball Wreath

I couldn't resist.
I swore I wouldn't do it.
But I did.
I posted a Halloween project before October 1.
Eek.

BUT, I have been dying to make this wreath,
ever since I bought out the entire stock of eyeballs at Michaels this summer!
As soon as I saw these googly eyes I knew exactly what I was going to make!
Being the wreath addict that I am, what else could I possibly do?!

So fun.  So spooky.
  
So googly.


'eye' see you....





Materials
1 grapevine wreath
1 can flat black spray paint (I used Krylon - I love their spray nozzle)
92 eyeballs
glue gun
  • I bought my grapevine wreath from Michaels, and knew it was what I needed, but it wasn't the right colour.  My daughter said "Hey mom, you should spray paint it!"  So I spray painted it black, and now it's perfect.  (what a smart cookie!)
  • Then I randomly glued on the eyeballs.

Really so easy.  And we LOVE how it turned out!  It makes us laugh every time we look at it!  ;)


http://www.aprettylifeinthesuburbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment