Monday, January 9, 2012

valentine ideas

Let’s see what I can put in this frame for Valentine’s day. I like paper crafting but sometimes I just want something fast and easy. I had a piece of scrapbook paper that looked like little cards, so I just cut it up and hung some of them from the clothes pins.  
This one is my favorite.
I made this last year and it hangs in my entry. I made the flowers out of felt with buttons or jewels in the center.
I found another free printable I can’t live without. What a surprise, right? Jamie at C.R.A.F.T. created this one. I also used some scrabble tiles and filled the little jar with red foam ball filler (I did have red hots in the glass jars, but I keep eating them all.)




Read more: Some Valentine’s Day Decorating http://organizeyourstuffnow.com/wordpress/?p=16958#ixzz1izjSFpwM



Free Wreath in Under 2 Minutes

by LEANNEJA on JANUARY 29, 2011 · 6 COMMENTS
I’m decorated for Valentine’s Day but I didn’t have a wreath for the front door. My door has sat empty for over a week. Then I had an idea for an almost instant wreath pop into my head. I bought this yarn wrapped heart a few years ago for .50 cents. It would be super easy to make one though.
This awesome ribbon was wrapped around my Christmas pajamas. I love these thick ribbons and save all of them. I didn’t even have to cut it, but I probably should have ironed it.
I attached the heart to a black frame I had in my frame stash. I used a little piece of tape on the back of the frame to hold the ribbon in place.
Voila! A free frame in under 2 minutes and that included gathering the supplies.
And since my door is glass it has to look good from the inside too. Oh, so cute!



Read more: Free Wreath in Under 2 Minutes http://organizeyourstuffnow.com/wordpress/?p=16983#ixzz1izjpT7g6

No comments:

Post a Comment