Monday, January 9, 2012

Halloween mantel

Halloween Mantel.......It's done (well thats what I keep saying in my head)

Enough fussing it looks fine
I keep saying in my head.
I keep tweaking and tweaking.
Halloween will have come and gone by the time I decide its perfect.
I keep saying in my head.
Just stop.
I keep saying in my head.

It's done


I had everything on hand.
I did keep a few things from my Fall Mantel
I am still loving my Dictionary Page Canvas
I did change out the fabric to a charcoal grey.
I wanted to keep it somewhat vintage.
Not scary at all.
I only bought the Silhouttes from Dollar Tree.

So my Halloween Mantel cost me $1
And a Happy 5 Year Old = Priceless.
(yes she does talk to these birdies too)


Owl Silhoutte in Frame (scrapbook paper + frame).....easy
Halloween Banner from How Does She?


Halloween Mantel 2011 is complete.
Well, thats what I keep saying in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment