Monday, January 9, 2012

silouettes

I started out with things I already had around the house. I’ve been having a hard time justifying buying new things lately, so I’m in a “shop the house” mode.
You don’t have to have a cutting machine to make a project like this. I looked up different silhouette images and printed them off the computer.
Then all you have to do is cut them out using a craft knife or scissors.
The tree had to be trimmed up a little, then I attached all the images to scrapbook paper with a glue stick. I love this houndstooth paper, especially the fun and happy colors.
The random frames add to the look of the simple cut out images.
The cat silhouette was placed on a vintage cheese box to give it a little height. And there you have a simple yet display worthy Halloween craft.
Now head on over to Gwenny Penny and link up your Autumn Point of View.
I’m linking to these awesome blog parties:


Read more: September Point of View – Autumn http://organizeyourstuffnow.com/wordpress/?p=24182#ixzz1izebrmYL

No comments:

Post a Comment